All-on-4® Dental Implants Procedure
What Are The Benefits of Implant Supported Dentures?
There are a number of benefits patients can enjoy with implant supported dentures. While traditional dentures are a viable option, implant supported dentures offer several distinct advantages over them, including:
- Natural-looking, aesthetically-pleasing results
- No adhesives or pastes
- Alleviation of bad breath associated with dentures
- Restored functionality and ability to chew, drink, and speak normally
- Increased comfort
- Simplified maintenance – dentures can be cleaned and brushed the same way natural teeth are cared for
- Reduced potential for bone atrophy
Who Is A Good Candidate for Implant Supported Dentures?
Candidates for implant supported dentures include patients who:
- Are missing all or multiple teeth
- Are seeking a more secure form of denture
- Have enough jawbone density to support dental implants
During your consultation with Dr. Magnuson or Dr. Caringella, they will conduct a thorough evaluation to determine whether you are a good candidate for implant supported dentures. Depending on your individual needs, there are many options in anchoring full or partial dentures. Our cosmetic dentist will discuss the different aspects with you and help you consider all options before recommending a particular treatment plan.
If you would like more information regarding implant supported dentures, or to schedule a consultation with Dr. Magnuson or Dr. Caringella, please contact us today.